Volvo

Have Volvo questions? Ask a Volvo mechanic for answers ASAP

I dont have the code to my radio. Cant find book. 850 96…

I dont have the...

I dont have the code to my radio

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the battery been recently disconnected? Have you checked the manual or the glove box for the radio code?

Yes cant find book

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Volvo?

850 96 volvo

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 850 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Disconnect it and took battery out

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I might have to call the radio company or volvo company

Are you still working on my answer???
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/26/2018
Enes
Enes, VOLVO Master Technician

radio code we cant provide here but I can give you email to parts who will give you radio code you must email them

please send it to me thanks

you in usa if yes email *****@******.*** they will ask for owner ship info etc

can you please rate me for my help to you press accept and press star ratting you like

No problem

you can talk to me after you press accept also

I get credit from web page only if you press accept and rate it . but feel free to come back if you ever need help .

can you rate my answer accept the answer so i get credit for info

If you can please accept and rate the answer for my help so I get credit thank yku

Enes
Enes, VOLVO Master Technician