Volvo

Have Volvo questions? Ask a Volvo mechanic for answers ASAP

Sorry for late response. 2007. Lube on Key. start with seems…

Customer Question
Sorry for late response...

Sorry for late response. Hi

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Volvo?

2007

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Lube on Key. start with seems to not want to go past second level when attempting to start?

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That is about it

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Volvo
3/26/2018
Volvo Mechanic: Edward, ASE Certified Technician replied 3 months ago
Edward
Edward, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do all I can to help.

what model Volvo do you have?

2006 Volvo V70. I tried lube on key but no switching past level 2?