Volvo

Have Volvo questions? Ask a Volvo mechanic for answers ASAP

2006 Volvo s60 replace the fuel pump module, still doesn't…

Customer Question
2006 Volvo s60 replace the...
2006 Volvo s60 replace the fuel pump module, still doesn't want to starts
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Volvo
3/20/2018
Volvo Mechanic: Todd M, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 months ago
Todd M
Todd M, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. If you have replaced the fuel pump with no change, then the next thing you need to do, is scan the vehicle for trouble codes. Trouble codes from the fuel pump control module set and will not allow the pump to work. This is why scanning needs to be your next step. The issue that you are having is more than likely going to be the fuel pump control module. This component is located on top of the fuel tank inside the trunk.

Above I have attaching the electrical information with the description and operation of the module.

Here, I am attaching the replacement information for this module.

If you require more information on this issue and/or are not satisfied, let me know, please, and I will attempt to assist you further on this. I hope this information points you in the right direction. If you have any further questions or concerns on this issue, feel free to ask. If you are satisfied, and have found this information helpful, a positive rating would be greatly appreciated and necessary in order for experts to receive credit for answers provided. Thank you.

A positive rating does not close the session. We will still be able to communicate, and I will still continue to assist you with this issue as needed.