Volvo

Have Volvo questions? Ask a Volvo mechanic for answers ASAP

Need instructions on how to remove 3ed row seats on 2013…

Need instructions on how...

Need instructions on how to remove 3ed row seats on 2013 XC90

3/19/2018
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

Hey how are you ,I will Try to Help you with This Issue
In some cases, I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.
I am here Sunday through Friday from around 5 am to 9 pm Eastern time.Zone If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.
If you see a call request on your screen ,That is an automated feature the web site offers all customers.

CLICK ON LINK TO VIEW THE REMOVE AND REPLACE PROCEDURE

IS THIS WHAT YOU LOOKING FOR

AND THIS THE 3RD ROW PROCEDURE

CLICK ON LINK TO VIEW RR PROCEDURE YOU REQUESTED FOR 3RD ROW

If more help is needed, Please use the reply Tab to continue our conversation.

, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click here or above).

You can Rate at Any Time and we Can Continue to work on your question as This Will Not Close out your Question.

I work on delivering the best answer and help but in some cases,

It can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i want to remove the entire 3ed row seating to gain more cargo space.. i found all the bolts. But the rear passenger and driver side inside panness need to be removed and i cannot figure that out

DID YOU RECEIVE LAST LINK ON 3RD ROW

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
the frame that hold the seats goes under the panels on the
driver and pass side. from what i can see there need to be removed - would it help if i sent you a pic ?

THIS PANEL IS NOT NEEDED TO REMOVE REAR SEAT, THAT IS DIFFERENT ,LET ME LOOK THIS UP AND SEND IT TO YOU

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
On page 1 at the bottom it indicates that I need to have panel cargo compartment replacement seat trim panel removal and replace side panel cargo compartment replacing
that's the final piece I need to see to be able to remove the third row

HERE YOU GO THIS WHAT YOU NEED

CLICK ON LINK TO VIEW

ARE YOU ABLE TO VIEW THE PICTURES ?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I'm pretty sure that I now have all the information I need. Let me review it now get back to in the next few hours thank you very much for your help

Please Take a Second and Click the Stars at the Top of Your Screen To Rate Me , So I May receive My my Credit , A 5 Stars Rating is Much Appreciated

You are very welcome :)

Please Read Below How to Get Back in touch with Me

Follow Up Questions are Included in The Price of Your Question ,So Feel Free To Ask Me.

Please Keep in Mind that when you Rate Me , it Does Not End our Conversation.

You Can Always Come Back to this Conversation and Ask Me any Follow up Question you May have on this Issue

(You can Copy this Link Page & Paste it in your Browser when Ready and it will Open up our Conversation Again)

or there should be a Tab on your Screen to Add me As Your Favorite Expert

I'm Online Daily from 7 Am Till Late Eastern Time Zone

Thank You?Chad Farhat?ASE Certified Technician

Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat