Volvo

Have Volvo questions? Ask a Volvo mechanic for answers ASAP

Dash lights, windows, door locks, reverse lights and trunk…

Customer Question
Dash lights, windows, door...

Dash lights, windows, door locks, reverse lights and trunk light doesn’t work. But if I get in the back seat I can took the back windows down. Only the drivers seat don’t work but the passenger seat does

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? The dashboard bulbs?

I checked all fuses in all three locations

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Volvo?

01 S80 T6

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your S80 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Volvo
3/17/2018
Volvo Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 1 month ago
eric remington

h​ello here to help... several problems...start with testing fuses with a test light...are you able to test every fuse in every fuse box with a test lite?

Volvo Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 1 month ago

hello how may I assist you?

Volvo Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 1 month ago

do you need help still?

Enes
Enes
Enes, VOLVO Master Technician