Volvo

Have Volvo questions? Ask a Volvo mechanic for answers ASAP

Just bought a 99 Volvo has a 0121 code. Also a P 0600 code…

Customer Question
Just bought a 99...

Just bought a 99 Volvo has a 0121 code. Also a P 0600 code and a po352 code.

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?

No I haven't but the radiator fluid is leaking. Can't get good speed

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '99 Volvo?

S70

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your S70 yourself? What have you tried so far?

No I am putting it in a shop. Is it necessary?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Volvo
3/12/2018
Volvo Mechanic: Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems replied 4 months ago
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

Hey how are you ,I will Try to Help you with This Issue

click on link to view pdf file on the DTC's you listed ,we have several issues here

now 0121 is not valid dtc , but what was C0121 ,P 0121 , B0121 U0121 , explain more on this one please

If you do not mind me asking are you looking for the most possible causes and taking it to a repair shop or you are repairing it yourself and you need step by step instructions
Please Let Me Know
Thank You
Chad Farhat

Please Take a Second and Click the Stars at the Top of Your Screen To Rate Me , So I May receive My my Credit , A 5 Stars Rating is Much Appreciated

You are very welcome :)

Please Read Below How to Get Back in touch with Me

Follow Up Questions are Included in The Price of Your Question ,So Feel Free To Ask Me.

Please Keep in Mind that when you Rate Me , it Does Not End our Conversation.

You Can Always Come Back to this Conversation and Ask Me any Follow up Question you May have on this Issue

(You can Copy this Link Page & Paste it in your Browser when Ready and it will Open up our Conversation Again)

or there should be a Tab on your Screen to Add me As Your Favorite Expert

I'm Online Daily from 7 Am Till Late Eastern Time Zone

Thank You?Chad Farhat?ASE Certified Technician

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation.

If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).

You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.

I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases,

It can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

I'm trying to make sure the mechanic I will consider will not be able to swindle me out of paying for unnecessary repairs.

these are the possibilities is what i sent you for these dtc faults

if he gives you a price let me know and i can tell you if reasonable and matches the faults

You can always come back here for follow ups even after you rate me ,let me know

we talk to you later