Volvo

Have Volvo questions? Ask a Volvo mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a part that needs to be repainted, is there a

Second opinion] I have a...
Second opinion] I have a part that needs to be repainted, is there a difference if i get it painted at a volvo center or a body shop? my paint is 2017 black and has metallic specks in it.
3/7/2018
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

There is no difference in having a good body shop do the painting for you versus the Volvo dealer. Both Bodyshops have access to the paint color codes and can match the paint just fine and in most cases, the body shop can do it at a cheaper price then the dealer.

Ron, ASE Certified Technician