Volvo

Have Volvo questions? Ask a Volvo mechanic for answers ASAP

I recently purchased a 2006 S60. Its equipped with a

Customer Question
navigation system. Trouble is it...
I recently purchased a 2006 S60. Its equipped with a navigation system. Trouble is it won't turn on. The screen doesn't rise out of the dash. I've tried the controls on the steering wheel as well as the remote control. Could it be a blown fuse? Your advice is appreciated.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Volvo
3/7/2018
Volvo Mechanic: Danny, ASE Certified Technician replied 4 months ago
Danny
Danny, ASE Certified Technician
Theoretically it could be anything, and I would absolutely check all the fuses in the vehicle, but the reality is situation is at this is how they fail and more than likely it's just dead you can pull it out and check for voltage and grout at the back but if it's lighting up anywhere on it where it's like partially functioning but it's just not popping out or making noise or whatever then it's faulty if it looks like it is or has power in any mannerIf I've answered your questions your satisfaction please remember to hit accept next to my name because that is the only way that I'm compensated for my time on this site. If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask, you can ask further questions about this topic even after hitting accept.