Volvo

Have Volvo questions? Ask a Volvo mechanic for answers ASAP

It has a miss and spewing alot of oilb. I dont know i just…

It has a miss...

It has a miss and spewing alot of oilb

Mechanic's Assistant: When was your last oil change?

I dont know i just got the car

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Volvo?

03 s40

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your S40 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes i was told the spark plugs r soking in oil so i am checking that but that isnt the issue

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Do you think it's at the crankshaft sensor for the misfire

3/1/2018
Enes
Enes, VOLVO Master Technician

so you have misfire ? you have oil leak in spark plug holes where do you see oil leak from ? got any pictures ? did you scan for fault codes

It said spark plug wire and spark plug and or Cam shaft sensor
I can't afford the phone call
I would replace first two coils and all spark plugs
You have two coils that drive 4 cylinder wires can be reused or you can get new they also
Please accept the answer by pressing green accept and rate answer it will make easier to talk reply and no extra charge to you for doing that if you can do that quick it takes few seconds only
I will try it so u don't think it is the Cam shaft sensor
If you accept rate the answer please we will
Stay locked and can reply to me easier also I can help next volvo costumer in line . If you can accept press green button and rate the answer thank yku
Enes
Enes, VOLVO Master Technician