Volvo

Have Volvo Questions? Ask a Volvo Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Volvo

I just sold a 2010 volvo xc60 t6 that has sirius radio. The…

Hi I just...

Hi I just sold a 2010 volvo xc60 t6 that has sirius radio. The customer just subscribed and he's telling me that he must enter a 4 digit code to activate the whole thing.Where can he find the code ?

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have a scan tool to read the codes?

No

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your XC60 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing we serviced it and now it's burning gas

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No just this thank you

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/18/2018
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

Click on link to view pdf file for satellite signal and code retrieval From Sirrius ,

there is certain steps need to follow when calling Sirius , Read the pdf file with instruction,I sent you

Please Take a Second and Click the Stars at the Top of Your Screen To Rate Me , So I May receive My my Credit , A 5 Stars Rating is Much Appreciated

You are very welcome :)

Please Read Below How to Get Back in touch with Me

Follow Up Questions are Included in The Price of Your Question ,So Feel Free To Ask Me.

Please Keep in Mind that when you Rate Me , it Does Not End our Conversation.

You Can Always Come Back to this Conversation and Ask Me any Follow up Question you May have on this Issue

(You can Copy this Link Page & Paste it in your Browser when Ready and it will Open up our Conversation Again)

or there should be a Tab on your Screen to Add me As Your Favorite Expert

I'm Online Daily from 7 Am Till Late Eastern Time Zone

Thank You?Chad Farhat?ASE Certified Technician

Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat