Volvo

Have Volvo questions? Ask a Volvo mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2008 Volvo S80and I am getting a bulb failure

Customer Question
Hi Tim. I...

Hi Tim. I have a 2008 Volvo S80and I am getting a bulb failure position lamp code

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?

That is the exact code it says just that no number picture of what looks like a light

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '08 Volvo?

S80 3.2

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your S80 yourself? What have you tried so far?

No-haven't tried anything yet. I don't really know what the issue is to even address yet

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No-that's it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Volvo
1/2/2018
Volvo Mechanic: Kevin, Technician replied 7 months ago
Kevin
Kevin, Technician

Hi im kevin it purely means you have a position light out .you will need to turn them on and see which one is out