Volvo

Have Volvo questions? Ask a Volvo mechanic for answers ASAP

V70 2010 w/washer does not spray. couple of drops squirts…

Customer Question
V70 2010 w/washer does...

V70 2010 w/washer does not spray. couple of drops squirts out. Pump is heard workimg. seems to be clogued. How to open up the lines and clear debrie? shoul i add more alcohol?.... I used lately walmart fluid or rain X mostly.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fluids recently?

Yes....it is full. bubles sqizes out.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your V70 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Tried to find fuse... at my request about a yr ago the volvo store disconected the headlight washers as i thought that in Florida it was a waste of money to have them on. Veh has 51280 original miles.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just how to get them working before spending a fortune for what probably is a minor thing.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Volvo
12/13/2017
Volvo Mechanic: nelson freitas,
 replied 4 months ago
nelson freitas

Hello, and thanks for using JustAnswer, my name is ***** ***** I have been an Automotive Technician for over 15 years.

There is more likely to be a leak in the washer hoses than any debris in the hoses. are you able to see any fluid on the ground after operating the pump?

Volvo Mechanic: nelson freitas,
 replied 4 months ago

did you still need help with your washer sprayer?

Also Can you please rate my services today, Your honest feedback is appreciated.
If you dont feel like I deserve a 5 star rating please let me know if there is anything else I can do before rating
Nelson

nelson freitas
nelson freitas
nelson freitas