Volvo

Have Volvo Questions? Ask a Volvo Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Volvo

I have the same problem BUT I hear noise (motor) sl I guess…

Customer Question
Hi there! I have the...
Hi there! I have the same problem BUT I hear noise (motor) sl I guess the fuse is not the problem... Do you know what could be wrong? Maybe snow was to abundant!!
Thxs!!!
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Volvo
12/12/2017
Volvo Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

Hello, what is the year make and model and what problems are you having? also what have you done to fix the issue?

Volvo XC90 2010
Wipers won’t move... suck in middle of windshield
I triedCleaning the area of all snow and ice

Ok check fuses e5 underhood and c12 and c13 in passenger fuse panel

I do hear the motor ...
When the car is on the motor makes intermittent noise

Ok I dont have the repair guide for this but it sounds like you may have broken the wiper transmission, the plastics will need to be pulled to check this out

Enes
Enes
Enes, VOLVO Master Technician