Volvo

Have Volvo questions? Ask a Volvo mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a V70 Bifuel. Recently i it to a shop to repair an…

Customer Question
Hi. I have a...

Hi. I have a V70 Bifuel. Recently i toke it to a shop to repair an engine leakage. After that it have started to missfire and all the lights flicker. The steering wheel feels steefer and ot bumps back. thank you.

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

Cabin lights and short beams for sure

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your V70?

2006

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your V70 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Not muself. Local shop. I toke it for an engine leakage from the top cover of the engine. Agter that, it started to do this.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Volvo
I fegot toention that i changed the spark plugs recently. Still the same.
Before all this, the guy checked the car with a computer and he said that it has missfire on more than one cilinder.
Regarding the steering wheel. It doesnt bump back. Its just steef in some points during the rottation.
Answered in 2 days by:
12/11/2017
Volvo Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 7 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

I am sorry no one has responded yet. I know you must be thinking " I have been taken or this is a scam" Neither is the case. Sometimes there are more questions than we can get to and we just keep getting farther and farther behind. Sometimes what a customer asks, no experts online are confident their answer will be good enough. Is there any more information you can add to your concern or is there another concern you may have that we could answer instead?

Chris

Too late sir. I found it myself. It was a dead ballast. I was charget for nothing. Im out of this site.

You can contact customer service to get the charge addressed.