Volvo

Have Volvo questions? Ask a Volvo mechanic for answers ASAP

2005 Volvo s60 originally had no heat on the drivers side so…

Customer Question
2005 Volvo s60 originally had...
2005 Volvo s60 originally had no heat on the drivers side so I replaced the damper motor and tried to recalibrate but could not recalibrate it. I go trouble codes DDo1 lin bus signal to high/to low and 0073 configuration calibration not done. I had both codes before replacing the damper. Also after I replaced the drivers side damper the passenger side starting blowing cold. I purchased a vida subscription and bought a subscription package and updated the ccm with my cardaq-m but neither side works. I do not have heated seats.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Volvo
Answered in 4 days by:
12/11/2017
Volvo Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 4 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

I am sorry no one has responded yet. I know you must be thinking " I have been taken or this is a scam" Neither is the case. Sometimes there are more questions than we can get to and we just keep getting farther and farther behind. Sometimes what a customer asks, no experts online are confident their answer will be good enough. Is there any more information you can add to your concern or is there another concern you may have that we could answer instead?

Chris

Yea like i said there was no heat on the drivers side. I replaced the blend door motor on the drivers side. I was not able to recalibrate the motor which i assume was because of the lin bus code dd01. I also had the 0073 recalibration configuration code also after that. Also i after i replaced the drivers side the passenger side started blowing cold. I downloaded vida and purchased the software to upgrade the ccm and still had the same concern. I followed the pinpoint test on alldata for the dd01. I checked between a12 and a1 pins at the ccm connector for a short to power and for a short to ground with both checking ok. I also verified power to pin a1 from the central electronic module and verified continuity from pin a12 to pin 2 at the drivers side damper motor and verified power to the damper motor pin 1 from ccm pin a1 also.

You mentioned doing all the pinpoint tests, I do not have anything else to provide. I will opt out.

Enes
Enes
Enes, VOLVO Master Technician