Volvo

Have Volvo questions? Ask a Volvo mechanic for answers ASAP

What are the best compression ranges and the range for doing…

Customer Question
What are the best...

What are the best compression ranges and the range for doing a rebuild for a 2003 volvo diesel 28 hp 3 cyl diesel

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Ford Ranger. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Not now thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Volvo
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/5/2017
Volvo Mechanic: Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems replied 6 months ago
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.