Volvo

Have Volvo questions? Ask a Volvo mechanic for answers ASAP

My car will only start if I use a heat blower gun on the…

Customer Question
hi my car will only...
hi my car will only start if I use a heat blower gun on the antenna ring it will start for a while but when the temperature drops it wont start. how can I program the new ring
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Volvo
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/5/2017
Volvo Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 7 months ago
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

I dont see a manual way to program this myself.Usually this has to be done with a dealers scan tool/computer.They will charge a small fee for this.If you install it then have it brought in/towed to them the charge would be much cheaper to have them program it.I wish I had better news on this for you.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete