Volvo

Have Volvo questions? Ask a Volvo mechanic for answers ASAP

Battery drain 2004 v70 wagon on fuses 23,28,32. Not Battey…

Customer Question
Battery drain 2004 v70...

Battery drain 2004 v70 wagon on fuses 23,28,32.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you tested the battery with a voltmeter? And can you see if it's leaking or not?

Not Battey Measured amps between battery and car. fuse 28 is drawing 2.6 amps, fuse 23 ,4 amps, fuse 32 1.4 amps. One of these may be light circuit. I am attempting to see what is on each of the fuses other than whay is on the fuse cover inside the car. I am having a hard time with Volvo wiring diagrams to see wha t is on each fuse

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your V70 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes. I am a electrical guy. Pulled all luses one at a time to shee what is pulling current

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Wher can I get a wiring diagram that I can understand.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Volvo
12/1/2017
Volvo Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 4 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Are you needing a wiring diagram to see where all the wires go after they leave each fuse?

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris

Enes
Enes
Enes, VOLVO Master Technician