Volvo

Have Volvo questions? Ask a Volvo mechanic for answers ASAP

ALL 2ND ROW SEAT IN UP POSITION LOOSE 08 XC90

Customer Question
ALL 2ND ROW...

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your XC90 yourself? What have you tried so far?

YES

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Volvo
Answered in 3 days by:
12/4/2017
Volvo Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 4 months ago
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If the issue is the seats are loos in the upright position check and make sure no latches are jammed up or not locking fully causing this issue here.Check for any debris in the seat latches as well.If this is or was already checked and found o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Pete, Technician