Volvo

Have Volvo questions? Ask a Volvo mechanic for answers ASAP

Just changed oil and filter have low oil warning on oil is…

Customer Question
Just changed oil and...

Just changed oil and filter have low oil warning on oil is full

Mechanic's Assistant: When was your last oil change? Have you noticed any leaks?

No leaks about a week ago

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Volvo?

2007 s80 v8

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your S80 yourself? What have you tried so far?

I don't know how to reset from dash to put warning out

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just need the reset procedure oil is full car running fine no engine noise

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Volvo
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/29/2017
Volvo Mechanic: Kevin, Technician replied 8 months ago
Kevin
Kevin, Technician

Hi im kevin what colour is warning can you send me some pics ?

Yellow or white
Need reset procedure can you help

Can i have vin number

Car not here

Ok there is no reset for oil level on your model .sometimes the level sensor in sump can fill up with sludge if any in sump ,this will almost always occur when draining oil .i would try to drive car a few miles and see if this moves oil around and corrects reading

The car goes 120 miles a day,nice try we are finished
Ripoff