Volvo

Have Volvo questions? Ask a Volvo mechanic for answers ASAP

Windows,door locks, a/c, turn signal do not work most of the…

Customer Question
Windows,door locks, a/c, turn...

Windows,door locks, a/c, turn signal do not work most of the time.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuse?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Volvo?

2003 v70

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your V70 yourself? What have you tried so far?

I would like to... just checking fuse and have sent the instrument panel in for repair 3 times.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Volvo
11/28/2017
Volvo Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 7 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

I am sorry no one has responded yet. I know you must be thinking " I have been taken or this is a scam" Neither is the case. Sometimes there are more questions than we can get to and we just keep getting farther and farther behind. Sometimes what a customer asks, no experts online are confident their answer will be good enough. Is there any more information you can add to your concern or is there another concern you may have that we could answer instead?

Chris

Is there an answer yet?

Welcome back, are these things failing all at the same time or individually?

same time
instrument panel may go dead for most of the time

When the windows are not working with the key on, are fuses 35-36-37 left end of the dash powered?

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris