Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various automobiles at a dealer and independently.
14928985

I have a similar situation. I have a 2010 XC 60 and the

Customer Question

Hi, I have a similar situation. I have a 2010 XC 60 and the satellite radio is grayed out so i can't activate the Sirius radio. AM and FM work well. Who do I call. I have already emailed Volvo but they told me to call Sirius XM. Can you help?
JA: Have you checked the fuse?
Customer: yes.
JA: Are you fixing your XC 60 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I had the software updated by Volvo dealer
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Your service gave advice to someone with a similar situation and spoke about a Bulletin the dealer has that explains how they can contact Sirius but I'm not sure how this bulletin works. Thanks
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Pete replied 12 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Below is some info I located on bulletins for contacting Sirius to activate this here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n9wmt78ac20uij2/s-11-22.gif?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y03h46kq2rx7d3q/si-11-22.gif?dl=0

If this is not what your looking for on this let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete