Volvo

Have Volvo Questions? Ask a Volvo Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Volvo

I removed the mirror, there is no temperature sensor.Say

Customer Question
Hi,I removed the mirror, there...
Hi,I removed the mirror, there is no temperature sensor.Say where he is located.Volvo S40 1,9Di 1999y.
Submitted: 29 days ago.Category: Volvo
11/18/2017
Volvo Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 29 days ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website..
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box in the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Are you looking for the ambient air temp sensor?

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
I want to understand where it is.
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
if it is located in front of the radiator, then I have 3 plugs there.

Sorry I just realized this is not an American car. I will need to opt out.

Volvo Mechanic: Greg, Technician replied 29 days ago
Greg
Greg, Technician

Hi .

New Expert here .My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you with this issue .

I take it you are looking for the Ambient / Outside temp sensor .

Rgds Gre

Enes
Enes
Enes, VOLVO Master Technician