Volvo

Have Volvo questions? Ask a Volvo mechanic for answers ASAP

I have 2011 xc60 and the maintenance overdue is on my screen…

Customer Question
I have 2011 xc60...

I have 2011 xc60 and the maintenance overdue is on my screen and the check engine light is on. i try the reset procedures and it comes up with a wrench symbol and 163 on dash. what does that mean?

Mechanic's Assistant: Does the light stay on, or does it blink?

Check engine light stays on

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your XC60 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes I am. I have followed the youtube and forum instructions on resetting the "i" light on the dash. but check engine stays on and so does maint. overdue.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Volvo
Answered in 1 day by:
11/19/2017
Volvo Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 8 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

I am sorry no one has responded yet. I know you must be thinking " I have been taken or this is a scam" Neither are the case. Sometimes there are more questions than we can get to and we just keep getting farther and farther behind. Today I have worked my fingers numb and just can not get to everyone. I am pretty sure I can help. Sometimes customers need help now and if help comes later it is just to late. In your case if it is not to late, let me know and I will do my best to earn your business.

Chris