Volvo

Have Volvo questions? Ask a Volvo mechanic for answers ASAP

Alarm clicks on passenger side. red light blinks fast. when…

Customer Question
Alarm clicks on passenger...

Alarm clicks on passenger side. red light blinks fast. when locking car tweets and front lights flash but siren is silent. sometimes it clears or tweets but doesn't flash. would like to remove fuse until service can be made but not sure where it is. siren works fine. noi

Mechanic's Assistant: Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Do you know what they look like?

Clicking comes from under hood and front passenger side. fuse box under dash. clicks when cr is unlocked then begins to chirp

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Volvo?

2003 s60

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your S60 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Ive just played with things like sun roof or key in door. sometimes lock and un lock a few times works but when I think I have figured it out, it changes its mind and acts up.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just checked chirping and clicking but no flashing unless I lock it. best seems to be to disable

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Volvo
Answered in 1 day by:
11/19/2017
Volvo Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 7 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

I am sorry no one has responded yet. I know you must be thinking " I have been taken or this is a scam" Neither are the case. Sometimes there are more questions than we can get to and we just keep getting farther and farther behind. Today I have worked my fingers numb and just can not get to everyone. I am pretty sure I can help. Sometimes customers need help now and if help comes later it is just to late. In your case if it is not to late, let me know and I will do my best to earn your business.

Chris