Volvo

Have Volvo questions? Ask a Volvo mechanic for answers ASAP

Volvo xc90 2006 2.5 5t code ECM 591C. That's the code from…

Customer Question
Volvo xc90 2006 2.5...

Volvo xc90 2006 2.5 5t code ECM 591C

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?

That's the code from iCarsoft for volvo cars. I'd reset it but it got back.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your XC90 yourself? What have you tried so far?

I think something wrong with my engine control module. either I have to buy a new one or to reprogramm this one. I've recently replaced MAS sensor and fuel pump module.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Volvo
Answered in 2 days by:
11/19/2017
Volvo Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 8 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

I am sorry no one has responded yet. I know you must be thinking " I have been taken or this is a scam" Neither are the case. Sometimes there are more questions than we can get to and we just keep getting farther and farther behind. Sometimes what a customer asks, no experts online are confident there answer will be good enough. Is there any more information you can add to your concern or is there another concern you may have that we could answer instead?

Chris