Volvo

Have Volvo questions? Ask a Volvo mechanic for answers ASAP

I got a 2002 S60. On the instrument cluster, left lower

hi i got a 2002 S60...
hi
i got a 2002 S60. On the instrument cluster, left lower corner, the little lcd display will not light up. Is that something fixable?
thank you
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/16/2017
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

hey how are you

these are led not serviceable , but you can rebuild it for like $99 online

this is one company listed on ebay ,you send yours in they rebuild it and mail bak to you and it will be prepropgramed so no scanner needed to register to the car after replacement

this an example on one online on ebay ,a lot of other websites also , i used these before for my shop

https://www.ebay.com/itm/02-03-Volvo-Instrument-Cluster-Speedometer-Repair-Service-S60-S80-V70-XC70/222662545870?hash=item33d7b8d1ce:g:EcUAAOSwGtRX1M1B&vxp=mtr

You are very welcome :)

Please Read Below How to Get Back in touch with Me

Please Take a Second and Click the Stars at the Top of Your Screen To Rate Me , So I May Receive my Credit , A 5 Stars Rating is Much Appreciatted

Follow Up Questions are Included in The Price of Your Question ,So Feel Free To Ask Me.

Please Keep in Mind that when you Rate Me , it Does Not End our Conversation.

You Can Always Come Back to this Conversation and Ask Me any Follow up Question you May have on this Issue

(You can Copy this Link Page & Paste it in your Browser when Ready and it will Open up our Conversation Again)

or there should be a Tab on your Screen to Add me As Your Favorite Expert

I'm Online Daily from 7 Am Till Late Eastern Time Zone

Thank You
Chad Farhat

Chad Farhat
Thank you much Chad

Thank You For The Rating :)

IF you need my Assistance in The Future on a Different issue , Just start your Question with ( FOR CHAD FARHAT ONLY)

or Click on the link Below to Enter My Profile & Under My Picture Profile There is a Box That Says (Ask Your Question)

It will be Highlighted in Orange, Type your Question in The Box & It will be sent straight To Me to Assist you .

http://www.justanswer.com/car/expert-chadfarhat/?rpt=3800

Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat