Volvo

Have Volvo questions? Ask a Volvo mechanic for answers ASAP

Said coolant was low and to stop safely. does that mean I…

Customer Question
Said coolant was low...

Said coolant was low and to stop safely. does that mean I have a leak

Mechanic's Assistant: How old are the hoses? And what driving conditions do you most often encounter?

I have no idea but I live in the south and don't drive in harsh weather . . . hot weather thought

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Volvo?

2004 S80

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your S80 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Well I was just going to add coolant. Is there ever a time you would add coolant but there is no leak?

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Is this a paid for site?

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Volvo
10/17/2017
Volvo Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 9 months ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Was the car overheating?

no it was not. Ron, I think I need to stop this because nowhere did is say it would cost $24 after the mechanic answered. They tell you that after you put your credit card information in. I will not pay that because it was deceitfully done
Thank you anyway.

No problem, thank you as well.