Volvo

Have Volvo questions? Ask a Volvo mechanic for answers ASAP

I owned a 2006 Volvo S40. Have a problem with water entering…

Customer Question
I owned a 2006...

I owned a 2006 Volvo S40. Have a problem with water entering into the car apparently from thw sun roof. Where can I find a manual to fis it.?

Mechanic's Assistant: What confuses you?

How to fix the leak

Mechanic's Assistant: How old are the hoses? And what driving conditions do you most often encounter?

I am original owner since December 2005. The mileage now its only 33,000

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your S40 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, I need a manual so I find how is the water dischraged from the sun roof onto the outside

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I want literature so I can understand how it funtions?

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Volvo
10/14/2017
Volvo Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 9 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • INFORMATION, I have no magic ball, please give me all the details you can.
  • FEES, I am user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website..
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box in the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Where in the car does the water seem to be accumulating?

Hello Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris