Volvo

Have Volvo questions? Ask a Volvo mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a mechanical question to ask someone, Yes mechanic,

Customer Question
I have a mechanical...

I have a mechanical question to ask someone

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you want to talk to one of these Experts: Lawyer, Psychologist?

Yes mechanic

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you want to talk to a Mechanic?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: OK. As the Mechanic's Assistant I have a few questions for you. What is the make/model/year of your car?

Volvo v70xc 2001

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes I am

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Volvo
10/6/2017
Volvo Mechanic: Todd M, ASE Certified Technician replied 7 months ago
Todd M
Todd M, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. What is your question?

I am replacing the turbo in my car I believe there are five gaskets to be replaced if that is the case would you know the part numbers and do I require anything else to complete this job
No just a list of parts is good enough

Just a moment, please, while I check for this information.

I am not 100% sure, so I will open this thread back up so that other expert may assist you.

Enes
Enes
Enes, VOLVO Master Technician