Volvo

Have Volvo questions? Ask a Volvo mechanic for answers ASAP

Wont start, getting fuel no spark. No had been starting

Customer Question
Wont start, getting fuel...

Wont start, getting fuel no spark

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?

No had been starting good

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Volvo?

01 s40

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your S40 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Ji think crank sensorust checked for fuel

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Volvo
9/30/2017
Volvo Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 10 months ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

Ok, I need to get the last 8 of the vin to pull the schematics. It may indeed be the crank sensor. With the last 8 of the vin number I can pull the testing directions for it