Volvo

Have Volvo questions? Ask a Volvo mechanic for answers ASAP

Ex cam high we changed out the eng mount and had to take the…

Customer Question
Ex cam high we...

Ex cam high we changed out the eng mount and had to take the timing belt off to get the mount off. The marks line up but not getting the boost we need.

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the timing belt? Have you ever had to change it before?

No do u think the timing belt stretched

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your EX?

Its a 2005 s40 with a t5 and it has 177k miles on the cluster

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your EX yourself? What have you tried so far?

We got it on time by taking the cams off and on just to have the same thing. Change out sensor for the ex will work for a little while then go back to same error codes. The belt is tight cause we check it and marks are on point

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

What's this cost for info?

Mechanic's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Volvo Mechanic. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

How can I pay by card

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Volvo
Answered in 1 day by:
9/27/2017
Volvo Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 10 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Hi I am Chris, this concern is not my specialty but I am willing to try if help is still needed.