Volvo

Have Volvo questions? Ask a Volvo mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2011 C70T5 and we are unablet to get the low tire…

Customer Question
I have a 2011...

I have a 2011 C70T5 and we are unablet to get the low tire message to go out of them message board. We have reaired the tires and checked them all electronicaly.

Mechanic's Assistant: How old are the tires? And have they been a problem in the past?

Bought the car used and once in the spring and once this time.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model of your car?

C70 T5

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your C70 yourself? What have you tried so far?

I had a shop air the tires and check them

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

My electronic locks no longer work

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Volvo
9/23/2017
Volvo Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 10 months ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

Ok, I need to get the last 8 of the vin to pull the schematics for the TPMS as well as the central locking system