Volvo

Have Volvo questions? Ask a Volvo mechanic for answers ASAP

Parking assist service required message. I can fix, but need…

Customer Question
Parking assist service required...

Parking assist service required message. I can fix, but need to know what to replace.

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Volvo. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

It is a 2007 XC70

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Volvo
9/20/2017
Volvo Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 8 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started. If I upload dropbox links, without the app use the box in the top right for direct download.

To diagnose this we would need to know which codes are stored, can you do that?

Enes
Enes
Enes, VOLVO Master Technician