Volvo

Have Volvo questions? Ask a Volvo mechanic for answers ASAP

When I try to fill my radiator all of the water runs out of…

Customer Question
When I try to...

When I try to fill my radiator all of the water runs out of my exaust,1999 v70 volvo

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? How has your mileage been lately?

128000,ok

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your V70 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing so far

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Volvo
9/14/2017
Volvo Mechanic: internal88, Mechanic replied 8 months ago
internal88
internal88, Mechanic

Hello, I'm Brandon.

The engine is burning up the coolant due to a damaged cylinder head gasket.

Most likely there is line cracked between the cylinders gasket.

The fix could expensive and complicated about $1800 and up.

Please rate me positive, thank you. Let me know if you have further questions.

internal88
internal88
internal88, Mechanic