Volvo

Have Volvo questions? Ask a Volvo mechanic for answers ASAP

I was driving my car stalled when i restarted all the

Customer Question
I was driving my...

I was driving my car stalled when i restarted all the electrcal itwms are not working and the check engine light

Mechanic's Assistant: Does the light stay on, or does it blink?

It stays on

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Volvo?

2001 volvo v70

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your V70 yourself? What have you tried so far?

I just got the car used and have not done anything

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Volvo
9/15/2017
Volvo Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 11 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started. If I upload dropbox links, without the app use the box in the top right for direct download.

Not one single electrical thing inside the car is working at anytime now?

Do you know which codes are stored?

No only the head lights ! I have not had a ch

We need to go through a few questions for me to pinpoint this.

Engine running, and the radio not working, left end of the dash is fuse C16 good and do he test pins on the face of the fuse have power on both sides of the fuse? Same question fuse C15?

Hello Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris