sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 17 years dealership experience
9825021

Trouble codes 530d and 0060.car in limp mode, Also 100a.

Customer Question

Trouble codes 530d and 0060.car in limp mode
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?
Customer: Also 100a. Resetting makes no difference. Relearning made th trans shift ok for about a mile
JA: What is the model of your '60 Volvo?
Customer: 2004 s 60 2.4
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I replaced it with a used transmission what it's doing exactly the same
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Volvo
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hello
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to Justanswer!

The 0060 code in the transmission control module is related to the limp in. This code sets when the TCM sees an internal failure in itself. The TCM will need to be replaced to repair this concern.

I hope that helps! My goal is your satisfaction today. If you feel I've been professional and helpful, your 5-star rating at this time is most appreciated. However, if you still need my help you can reply back here and I'll respond as soon as possible! Thank you!