Volvo

Have Volvo questions? Ask a Volvo mechanic for answers ASAP

Immobolizer see manual, 2001 s60 non turbo, the reset on the…

Customer Question
Immobolizer see manual Mechanic's...

Immobolizer see manual

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Volvo?

2001 s60 non turbo

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Turbo yourself? What have you tried so far?

The reset on the odometer button and cycling the key 5 times

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the key stripped or worn?

It looks worn

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No k

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Volvo
9/10/2017
Volvo Mechanic: Edward, ASE Certified Technician replied 9 months ago
Edward
Edward, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do all I can to help.

Do you have one key for this vehicle? or do you have two keys by chance? If you have two keys have you tried them both? thank you. let us know.

Enes
Enes
Enes, VOLVO Master Technician