Shawn Few
Shawn Few ,
Experience:  Lead Tech at F1 Auto Service
99645171

2006 volvo s40 cluster not working is there relay i check

Customer Question

2006 volvo s40 cluster not working is there relay i check all fuses all good. I swap it with another cluster. Do you need to reprogram these cluster thank you
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Shawn Few replied 1 month ago.

Hey ,how are you
I seen That your post been sitting for a long time without an answer ,I 'm sorry for your long wait without getting an answer till now
I will try to help you on this issue if you have not gotten it resolved yet
Please Let Me Know
Thank You

Expert:  Shawn Few replied 1 month ago.

yes sir the cluster needs to have your vin # of your car program to it to work , you will need Volvo scanner or equivalent that unfortunately

You are very welcome :)

Please Read Below How to Get Back in touch with Me

Please Take a Second and Click the Stars at the Top of Your Screen To Rate Me , So I May Receive my Credit , A 5 Stars Rating is Much Appreciatted

Follow Up Questions are Included in The Price of Your Question ,So Feel Free To Ask Me.

Please Keep in Mind that when you Rate Me , it Does Not End our Conversation.

You Can Always Come Back to this Conversation and Ask Me any Follow up Question you May have on this Issue

(You can Copy this Link Page & Paste it in your Browser when Ready and it will Open up our Conversation Again)

or there should be a Tab on your Screen to Add me As Your Favorite Expert

I'm Online Daily from 7 Am Till Late Eastern Time Zone

Thank You