Shawn Few
Shawn Few ,
Experience:  Lead Tech at F1 Auto Service
99645171

I am trying to figure out where various hoses connect on a

I am trying to figure out where various hoses connect on a 2004 XC90 T6. These appear to be vacuum hoses. In the pictures, the green are the hoses I am not sure where they connect, while the red is a spot that I think one of the hoses does, but am not sure. I'd also like to confirm what connectsto that red spot. Pictures would be really helpful (not just the diagram).

Hey ,how are you
I seen That your post been sitting for a long time without an answer ,I 'm sorry for your long wait without getting an answer till now
I will try to help you on this issue if you have not gotten it resolved yet
Please Let Me Know
Thank You

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi - yes, it still hasn't been resolved and this is my last road block on re-assembly, so any assistance you can provide is appreciated.

Sorry for the long wait

Ok this the diagrams for the hoses you need

You are very welcome :)

Please Read Below How to Get Back in touch with Me

Please Take a Second and Click the Stars at the Top of Your Screen To Rate Me , So I May Receive my Credit , A 5 Stars Rating is Much Appreciatted

Follow Up Questions are Included in The Price of Your Question ,So Feel Free To Ask Me.

Please Keep in Mind that when you Rate Me , it Does Not End our Conversation.

You Can Always Come Back to this Conversation and Ask Me any Follow up Question you May have on this Issue

(You can Copy this Link Page & Paste it in your Browser when Ready and it will Open up our Conversation Again)

or there should be a Tab on your Screen to Add me As Your Favorite Expert

I'm Online Daily from 7 Am Till Late Eastern Time Zone

Thank You

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
Sorry - two quick questions:In the document titled "Evaporation system emissions, leak detection" , does the number 2 hose connect to the inlet (as shown in the picture above it)? With the #3 hose do you have a picture or diagram where it connects?