Volvo

Have Volvo questions? Ask a Volvo mechanic for answers ASAP

Po 500 error code, arrow flashing on dash and flashing

Customer Question
Po 500 error code...

Po 500 error code, arrow flashing on dash and flashing lights between economy and winter switch. problem comes and goes

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? The dashboard bulbs?

Yes fushes fine bulbs fine. problem is not continuos. does not seem to affect vehicle operation

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Volvo?

1998 s90

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your S90 yourself? What have you tried so far?

I want too. but may be not feasible. cleaned switches park rev neautral etc.etc. also cleaned economy sport and winter switches

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Read could be pnp switch. located near transmission. big job to replace if not the problem

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Volvo
Answered in 5 days by:
8/23/2017
Volvo Mechanic: Shawn Few ,
 replied 11 months ago
Shawn Few

Hey ,how are you
I seen That your post been sitting for a long time without an answer ,I 'm sorry for your long wait without getting an answer till now
I will try to help you on this issue if you have not gotten it resolved yet
Please Let Me Know
Thank You