Enes
Enes, VOLVO Master Technician
Experience:  18+YEARS WITH VOLVO AS THE MASTER VOLVO MECHANIC&Ase
20168386

I have a 2009 Volvo S60 2.5 awe. The Anti skid light is

Customer Question

Hi, I have a 2009 Volvo S60 2.5 awe. The Anti skid light is coming on. It says anti skid temp. Off and then sometimes it changes and says anti skid service required. Any suggestions on where to start?
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 2 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started.

Sorry for the long wait, I may be able to help on this concern, being no one else has offered if help is still needed.