Enes
Enes, VOLVO Master Technician
Experience:  18+YEARS WITH VOLVO AS THE MASTER VOLVO MECHANIC&Ase
20168386

I just bought my car and the radio isn't working it has a

Customer Question

I just bought my car and the radio isn't working it has a light that says off
JA: Have you checked the fuse?
Customer: Where is the fuse located?
JA: What is the model/year of your Volvo?
Customer: 2001 s40/v40
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I've tried in mounting the battery and leaving the car on for 2 1/2 hours
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Un
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Mechanic01 replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. There is a code for that you need to enter, it should be somewhere in the manual hopefully someone wrote it down