Volvo

Have Volvo questions? Ask a Volvo mechanic for answers ASAP

On a 2000 1.9t brake system is a vacuum reservoir in the…

Customer Question
On a 2000 1.9t...

On a 2000 1.9t brake system is a vacuum reservoir in the system ? also what operates the vacuum pump ,is it the brake pedal, also whear is the control relay located ??? please advise

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? How old is the battery?

Batt is new 6/15/17 155k miles

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '00 Volvo?

s40 1.9t 2000

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your S40 yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have located the pump ,tested fine , supplied batt & grd to term, pump worked

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

On the fire wall a wireing harness is to the vac pump also to a relay ,also to a thing under the vac booster please advise

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Volvo
7/31/2017
Volvo Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 11 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. How can I help today?

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

,

please advise me of your phone # and I will call u after 9am central time 7 31 17
y have not answered my questions are u a parts salesman or a person whom knows how the system works ??????