Enes
Enes, VOLVO Master Technician
Experience:  18+YEARS WITH VOLVO AS THE MASTER VOLVO MECHANIC&Ase
20168386

Does your subscription include a 2008 Volvo c70 t5

Customer Question

Does your Mitchell subscription include a 2008 Volvo c70 t5 info?air-conditioning troubleshooting in particular
JA: Are you fixing your C70 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Air conditioning has been charged after schroeder valve replacement. Cools great for a little while but after compressor disengages, it will not reengage until car cools off. Have ambient temperature sensor on order, but could be that "press stat"?, or compressor, and don't know how to tell.
JA: Have you checked the connectors on the sensor itself? It's important that they not be loose or corroded.
Customer: Auto Zone freshly certified in ac fellow said sounded like lines might be clogged. don't really know what to try or how and am willing to buy a manual, but Chilton and Hanes no longer cover after 1998?
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no as they are inside of the drivers mirror, and require taking mirror off, which required inner door panel. I thought before I did much of that, I ought to have some sort of manual
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 2 months ago.
Hello I'm Wolfgang.
Do you have a gauge set to see what the pressures are reading when the ac is running?Please do let me knowThanks