Shawn Few
Shawn Few ,
Experience:  Lead Tech at F1 Auto Service
99645171

I have a 2001 s60 2.4t and I bought some fog lights for it

Customer Question

Hi, I have a 2001 s60 2.4t and I bought some fog lights for it and installed them, the car originally came without them so I bought a $200 switch from volvo to activate them and $56 for the fog Light hardware which was some clips, screws, and washers, 18pcs total. But now i need to get them programmed which i was told is another $100 after I already have speant close to $1000 at the dealer overall and I can't make it to them before the service closes as the closest dealer is almost an hour away and they only are open mom-fri.
Is there anyway to get access to the software and have the Euro car shop next to me install it?
Thanks
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Shawn Few replied 2 months ago.

Hey ,how are you
I seen That your post been sitting for a long time without an answer ,I 'm sorry for your long wait without getting an answer till now
I will try to help you on this issue if you have not gotten it resolved yet
Please Let Me Know
Thank You