Volvo

Have Volvo Questions? Ask a Volvo Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Volvo

2001 volvo s80 t6 will not start all dash lights, radio,

Customer Question
horn, and alarm is on...
2001 volvo s80 t6 will not start all dash lights, radio, horn, and alarm is on but car just will not start
JA: Have you checked the fuses? The dashboard bulbs?
Customer: the fuses are good but I do have a message regarding my dashboard bulb light
JA: Are you fixing your S80 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have had a diagnostic check ran on all 16 modules replaced the battery, the solenoid switch and checked for power to the starter
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Volvo
5/15/2017
Volvo Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 7 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I'm here to help 365 days a year, but not every hour of the day. I try to prevent delays as much as possible. Please understand I am not there and can only advise based on what you tell me. Let's get started.

Sorry no one has helped so far, others may have thought this was a hard concern to address online. I believe I can help if help is still needed. Just reply and let me know.

Chris

Enes
Enes
Enes, VOLVO Master Technician