Volvo

Have Volvo questions? Ask a Volvo mechanic for answers ASAP

It is a 2004 S80 T6. My daughter was driving it this

Customer Question
It is a 2004...

It is a 2004 S80 T6. My daughter was driving it this morning. It jolted when she was accelerating at a stop light. At the next stop light, it wouldn't move. It reved, but would not move. She got it to a parking lot, barely. It doesn't seem to move in forward or reverse. trying to get an idea of what it could be. Transmission or something else. I rebuilt the ABS module about six months ago. Could that cause it?

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

Wrong window

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your S80 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Depends on what it is

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Volvo
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/29/2017
Volvo Mechanic: eauto, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 year ago
eauto
eauto, ASE Certified Technician

have you checked the fluid level? does it move at all or did she have to push it?