Volvo

Have Volvo Questions? Ask a Volvo Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Volvo

Xc90 2007 belt bad customer bought PS pump but belt is bad

Customer Question
xc90 2007 belt bad customer...
xc90 2007 belt bad customer bought PS pump but belt is bad and i have not done one. how to access the tensioner behind the ac unit
JA: Which belt is acting up? And when was it last changed?
Customer: OEM belt 120k on car and AC PS belt
JA: Are you fixing your XC90 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have even thing removed to get to the ac unit to see the square in the tensioner. so air box is out and brackets for PS res off
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Volvo
1/5/2017
Volvo Mechanic: Andy, Volvo Expert Technician replied 1 year ago
Andy, Volvo Expert Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a Volvo dealership technician. I am going to help with your question today. So you need to replace the power steering pump as well as the belt, correct?

Enes
Enes
Enes, VOLVO Master Technician