Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Po600 trouble code. Speed sensor code turbine code and abs

Customer Question

Po600 trouble code. Speed sensor code turbine code and abs came on all in 30 min of ea other
JA: Does the sensor have a wire-wrapped magnet? If so, have you checked it with an ohmmeter?
Customer: Don't know where to look
JA: What year is your MINI?
Customer: 2000 Volvo s70 155,300 miles
JA: Are you fixing your MINI yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just bought it drove home took out next day. About 40 miles into it that's what happened
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Says no signal at speed sensor no signal at po717 turbine no communication po600 abs is on runs fine. Obd11 read out said
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 9 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose), my normal schedule online is around lunch and after dinner till early morning.

Have you done any of the tests for these codes?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Plan on starting on it tonight after work. I haven't started doing much. Looking for where to start. Where is the magnet? Testing spec on it? Last what is the test spec for abs module? Thanks

p0600 is ECM-E000 there is a tsb for this code, can you do these steps. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/ecm0000.pdf

p0717 is TCM-0023 can you do these steps https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/TCM0023.pdf

Please read this:

1. Understand it's not one answer and done. We can communicate back and forth many times.
  2. I do not work at or for Just Answer. You and I can only communicate on this page.
  3. When you're pleased or happy with my answer or efforts to help you. At the top of the screen please rate me or reply and say ( I'm pleased.)
  4. When I help you I am only paid from your question value deposit when you rate me on this screen. Rating does not close the post and you're more than welcome to follow up.

Thanks for using Just Answer, Chris

Hello again Chris here,

1. I have to assume you were not pleased with my help, because you have not replied or rated the post.
  2. What would you like to do regarding your question now?
  3. Do you still need help? Please reply I want you to get equal to or more than what you paid for.
  4. This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. That can prevent me from being able to post answers to your replies.

Thanks Chris